[WikiEN-l] Completely unwarranted block by Slimvirgin

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:21:59 UTC 2005

On 5/28/05, Cranston Snord <enviroknot at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Slimvirgin has blocked me claiming that I am 129.7.35.1.
>
> She is also lying and claiming that I am ElKabong; this appears to be
> connected to her personal crusade along with Mel Etitis, Yuber, etc. to
> harass said user.
>
> I request this be removed immediately, I have not violated 3RR and am not
> ElKabong.
>
> -Enviroknot

Enviroknot and 129.7.35.1 were blocked for 24 hours after being
reported on WP:AN/3RR by User:FeloniousMonk for violating 3RR at
[[Neofascism and religion]].

Based on the editing pattern, writing style, e-mails, and IP-address
comparisons of KaintheScion, ElKabong, and Enviroknot, they are
operated by the same person. IP address 129.7.35.1 lies within an IP
address range (resolving to the University of Houston) previously used
by that person, and Enviroknot very conveniently turned up to take
over the anon IP's reverts, reverting to the same version.

Sarah