[WikiEN-l] RE: WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 22, Issue 95

Cranston Snord enviroknot at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 06:44:49 UTC 2005

You are lying, David, and you are violating Wikipedia policy in doing so.

But since you are one of the admins who has been using this as an excuse to
harass users, I fully expected to see that from you, just as your cohorts
have been claiming alternately that I am ElKabong, or KaintheScion, or Sam
Spade, or any number of other users I may have missed in their accusations.

This is really getting quite silly, watching you and yours flail around
trying to scream "sockpuppet" whenever someone disagrees with you. Of
course, it completely violates Wikipedia policy on using Admin powers to
gain advantage in content disputes, but since your little cabal is so high
up you can just order a spurious ban any such user (as Slimvirgin just did
to me, and as your crew did to Sam Spade earlier) so that they cannot defend
themselves against the charges. Quite a neat racket you have going.

-Enviroknot

Message: 10