[WikiEN-l] Blocking policy violated

Samuel Meyer smlmyr at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 19:05:01 UTC 2005

Brian0918 claims that I was blocked because of multiple vandalisms.  http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&target=146.142.65.198

According to policy, any good faith-effort to improve the encylcopedia is not considered vandalism.  If you look at my edits, they were each an attempt to clean up information about Michael Behe, the Discovery Institute, and the Intelligent Design movement, which is often confused and misrepresented.  Edits were made to delete information that was unsubstantiated and that was dismissive of these views without warrant.

Nothing I did could be considered vandalism, and I request this block be reconsidered and reviewed.