[WikiEN-l] Controversial block

El C el.ceeh at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:57:39 UTC 2005

Blocking for 3RR is a technical enough procedure, regardless who
implements the block, so long as the 3RR has been breached.

Jack states that: "I do not feel that I had violated the 3rr," and of
course, he is more than free to substantiate that claim with pertinent
evidence, one which indicates that his 'feeling' corresponds to
objective reality as others percieve it (i.e. that there was no 3RR).

As for Jack and questionable emails, I'm sure User:FeloniousMonk has a
thing or three to say about that.

El_C