[WikiEN-l] Controversial block

Jack Lynch jack.i.lynch at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:13:13 UTC 2005

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/3RR#User:Sam_Spade

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Controversial_blocks

I feel I am a "logged-in user(s) with a substantial history of valid
contributions, regardless of the reasoning for the block"

I feel that Mel Etitis has a long history of conflict with myself, and
should not be blocking me once, much less twice. Comments he made to
me by email after the incident (a conversation which I feel should be
fully disclosed) make this especially clear. I further feel that I
could have been warned, and challenge anyone to suggest that i was
aware that my edits were seen to be a 3rr violation, or that if I had
been advised thusly that I would have continued to revert. As I made
clear in my comment to David here, I do not feel that I had violated
the 3rr, and I have no intent to resume the questioned behaviours. I
request that I be unblocked.

Jack (User:Sam Spade)