[WikiEN-l] Re: Complaint: Cyberderk

Derk cryptoderk at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:05:01 UTC 2005

Once again, sorry for not preserving the thread -- I had my delivery
settings messed up.  I hope it's fixed now.

Anyway.  When the party in question decided to insult me, they also
removed a warning from their talk page about some old edit. Creating
an article to put a POV statement about where a page should be,
removing a prior warning, and insulting me after being warned is
enough for me to block.  I had assumed good faith up to the point at
which they decided to start with personal attacks.