[WikiEN-l] Re: Complaint: Cyberderk

Derk cryptoderk at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:43:34 UTC 2005

I would have replied directly to the message, but I just signed up to
the list.  Anyway, this person created an article containing
"Arguably, a better name for the article on Evidence_Based_Medicine
Evidence Based Medicine."  This is not encyclopedic.  He left a
message on my talk page and I had written up a response to him stating
that if he wanted to move it, he should sign up for an account and
move it, that the article space is not the place for his opinion
regarding the title of articles.  As I went to reply, I got an edit
conflict on his user talk page in which he decided to call me
"cryptodork".