[WikiEN-l] This is obviously bad faith

Cranston Snord enviroknot at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 01:29:33 UTC 2005

Yes, I know that I have entered into an ongoing problem.

But the actions of the Admins involved have clearly been in the wrong -
policy violations of Assume Good Faith, and especially violations of policy
concerning using admin powers to gain the upper hand in content disputes,
abound.

There is also the matter of the behavior of the admins towards the two users
in the case, who are clearly not sockpuppets.