[WikiEN-l] Article size consistency 32k

David 'DJ' Hedley spyders at btinternet.com
Fri May 20 20:58:45 UTC 2005

Unless we're living in a world of 56K internet still, I think 32K could
become at least 50K. Even articles on albums by Eminem and so forth are
getting above 32K - Giving that limit is slowly even limiting the growth of
good articles. If an article grows above that it should be allowed to grow,
unless it is obviously repeating itself.