[WikiEN-l] Metric road signs in the U. S.

Richard Rabinowitz rickyrab at eden.rutgers.edu
Thu May 19 01:01:27 UTC 2005

(warning: criticism of Mormonism ahead) Utah has too many children, anyway
- no wonder why Utah is so reluctant to engage in "No Child Left Behind".
It's high time the President of the church over there realized the folly
of overpopulation and had another "revelation". (/criticism of Mormonism)

I could see a whole bunch of Western states whining about DL
requirements...