[WikiEN-l] The schools table

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Wed May 18 19:38:29 UTC 2005

On 5/18/05, Tony Sidaway <minorityreport at bluebottle.com> wrote:
> Notability is not really definable.  Jimbo has even suggested that it's a
> proxy for verifiability.

We need a [[Wikipedia:Quoting Jimbo doesn't replace orignal thought]].

I know what Jimbo said. I would be shocked if he intended it to be
taken to the extremes that you are suggesting.

In any case, if Jimbo decides he has something to add, I'm sure he can
speak for himself. Until then I'm more interested in what other
wikipedians think.  We've well established what you and I and David
think. Lets leave some room in the digests for someone else to chime
in.