[WikiEN-l] re: Explanation of Tony Sidaway's block of Pioneer-12, who isn't doing anything wrong

thomas-edison at ziplip.com thomas-edison at ziplip.com
Tue May 17 09:32:02 UTC 2005

Hmmmm? I did not ask to be blocked. This is exactly the sort of overreaction I was trying to avoid. Since I haven't been very excited about posting anything to the talk pages lately anyway, it doesn't accomplish anything except hinder the discussion and hinder me from contributing to the encyclopedia. Any potential damage has already been done.

If you want, until the issue is settled, I won't post to any talk pages except my talk page. My talk page is already "disputed" so further posting there can do no harm. I don't want to bother posting to other pages until it is settled what technique can be used to post with no disagreement over "what's GFDLed and what's not"... if the extreme interpretation is used then I will have to make future posts using links. If what I've learned in my copyright research so far is true, then I should be able to post quotes which would be more convenient for everybody.

- Pioneer-12