[WikiEN-l] Re: Announcing a policy proposal

David 'DJ' Hedley spyders at btinternet.com
Mon May 16 16:44:51 UTC 2005

The argument of AD vs. CE is probably the most ridiculous one i've seen so
far. What next - Will [[Gingerbread Man]] be made [[Gingerbread Person]] to
not upset the gender equality pushers? Or how about renamed Wikipedia to
Wikipédia to not upset heavily pro-French language-ists? Just about
everything can be made POV in one way or another.