[WikiEN-l] Don't vote Gerard.

Geoff Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Sun May 15 22:58:57 UTC 2005

On Sun, 15 May 2005, John Bradley wrote:

>  Vote any way you like but don't vote gerard.

I'm puzzled at this. Didn't the UK elections end last week? And
AFAIK, there are no elections in Australia (which is David's
home country), so unless David is running against John Bolton for
US Ambassador to the UN (the only vote I know of that's impending),
what office exactly *is* David Gerard running/standing for?

(And if David is running against Bolton, he can't do any worse
of a job than that wacko. Then again, John Bradley probably could
do a better job as UN Ambassador than Bolton.)

Geoff