[WikiEN-l] When do deletions become vandalism

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri May 13 22:18:59 UTC 2005

It's hard to say without knowing more details. Many of us act that way about
material that we honestly feel is worthless. Please give some example of
specific edits and images. That way we will have a better feel for what is
going on.

Provisionally, without looking at what is being deleted, such behavior is
unacceptable.

Fred