[WikiEN-l] RE: Corrected

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Fri May 13 17:13:40 UTC 2005

Tony Sidaway wrote:

>Somewhere in there is a private individual, someone like you and me.
>Though he is not particularly likeable he is entitled to his privacy.  He
>is trying in his typically misguided, futile, inept way to ask for
>privacy.

But if he's a public individual, then he's a public individual whether
he wants to be or not. I'm sure there are plenty of public individuals
out there who'd prefer to be private.

If the Wollmann article gets undeleted, NPOV policy would demand that
the sort of caveats you just listed off about Wollmann's notoriety
should be mentioned in there. If NPOV is done right then all sides of an
argument should theoretically be satisfied with the results.