[WikiEN-l] Re: Corrected (Wollmann)

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 16:01:08 UTC 2005

--- Phil Boswell <phil.boswell at gmail.com> wrote:
> The attitude of "well I've never heard of him so he
> can't deserve an
> article" is entirely too prevalent and needs to be
> addressed before we turn
> into just a list of people *everybody* knows about
> already.
> --
> Phil
> [[en:User:Phil Boswell]]

Straw man.  Not the prevalent idea at VfD at all, but
then, it seems to be common argument of the radical
inclusionist that things like [[List of pizza parlors
in New York City]] is somehow an encylopedia article.
It has nothing to do with "I've never heard of him"
and everything to do with "He doesn't merit an
article."

RickK