[WikiEN-l] Re: Corrected (Wollmann)

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Fri May 13 17:01:14 UTC 2005

Tony Sidaway wrote:

>Alphax said:
>

>>I think there should be a request for undeletion on this.
>>

>I could reluctantly see that--if he's the first person to get into this
>kind of situation with Wikipedia, for instance.  However I'm not sure it
>would be very ethical to undelete on those grounds.  It seems too trollish
>to me (though I don't think you are proposing it for trollish reasons).

A few days back I removed an external link Sj had added to the
alt.usenet.kooks article that led to one of Wollmann's pages with his
photographic art on display. The reason this link was added was to give
Wollmann some context information since he was the only unlinked person
in the list of award winners. This suggests to me that there's some
legitimate interest in having a Wollman article, and I suggested moving
that external link to it should one be created.