[WikiEN-l] Re: Corrected (Wollmann)

Stan Shebs shebs at apple.com
Thu May 12 19:14:58 UTC 2005

Anthere wrote:

> Besides, while I agree that "yes, who cares...", I consider we should
> NOT accept to remove an information, just because the target is
> unhappy with it. Even if in this case it would not matter, the
> principle is bad.

Amen to that. Now that this whole go-round is in the public record,
it's important not be seen backing down, otherwise Scientology,
Disney, Bush administration, etc, will all be calling up poor Terry
to remove the material that they don't like.

We could end up as, what do they call it in the UK? - oh yeah,
"Bush's poodle-pedia".

:-)

Stan