[WikiEN-l] Re: Corrected (Wollmann)

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 17:35:06 UTC 2005

David Gerard a écrit:
> Anthere (anthere9 at yahoo.com) [050512 15:34]:
>

>>Just for the record, Mr Wollmann is still requesting removal of that
>>information. I am not exactly sure what we should answer him now...
>

> Probably not at all. Read these:
>
>     http://www.smbtech.com/ed/index.html
>     http://www.smbtech.com/ed/whyed.html
>

> - d.

I seeeee.

Well, in any cases, we are not calling him a krook, we report someone
else is doing so. There is absolutely no standing for a legal action here.

Besides, while I agree that "yes, who cares...", I consider we should
NOT accept to remove an information, just because the target is unhappy
with it. Even if in this case it would not matter, the principle is bad.

While I would just not answer anything at all, the problem is that he is
calling by phone Terry. And while it is easy not to answer a mail, it is
not so easy not to answer a phone call.

This said... if Alt is calling him a kook, should he proceed requesting
removal of the reference on wikipedia, he might also get a troll label
on his forehead on top.

Ant