[WikiEN-l] Re: Corrected (Wollmann)

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 20:04:07 UTC 2005

On Mr Wollmann

He has been repeatedly calling Terry on the matter of the kook
reference, but also about some links in wikipedia. He is saying
something about us linking to his copyrighted information. And he wants
this link removed.

I had a look and realised there was initially an article under his name,
where the problematic link probably was.

There is no legal ground related to us mentionning that a third party
elected him a kook; so this issue is irrelevant.

As for the link issue, I think it was the ones in his article and he may
not have noticed it is gone. I copied the content of the article for
Terry and he will write him and reassure him.

If there is another link problematic somewhere, he is the one to mention
where it is and which link is concerned.

Anthere

PS : just mentionning this in case there are further complains.

I also think, essentially, it is the english wikipedia editorial
decision to keep or not, a kook nomination, a link, a page on a person.
However, if the man decides to go further, it is the WMF business
though... and currently, Terry receives phone calls on the topic.