[WikiEN-l] Abuse of your services

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sat May 7 22:19:41 UTC 2005

At least newspaper editors can be tracked and held accountable for
what they wrote. As for the trustworthiness. They're at least as
trustworthy as the attached newspaper (as far as they are), not being
published in the original sense has nothing to do with it. That last
line was my point with regard to being used a source.

--Mgm