[WikiEN-l] Signpost update

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:55:41 UTC 2005

Hello all,

Michael Snow is on holiday for a few weeks, and I was asked to
guest-edit the Signpost in his absence.  Any mistakes you encounter in
the interim should be laid at my feet.  I could not replace him as
primary author of each issue; thankfully many writers have taken up
the slack (notably Worldtraveller, MacGyverMagic, Wally and
Blankfaze).  You can also help maintain its coverage:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/Newsroom

In particular, we could use help covering the pending Wikimedia
elections (see below), new suggestions and discussions from the
mailing lists and the Village Pump each week,  updates to
WikiProjects, and new polls and proposed policy changes.

The first article on the upcoming elections is a late update to this
week's Signpost :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2005-05-02/Wikimedia_elections

-- SJ