[WikiEN-l] Abuse of your services

Josh Gordon joshua.p.gordon at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:14:04 UTC 2005

I don't think it's us who the bullies are here. The alleged kook has been
bullying people on usenet for many years; his legal threats are an example
of that. If we had an article [[Abusive usenet contributors]], he'd be
pretty close to the top of the list.

All we're reporting is that a usenet group known for naming people as kooks
thinks he's one of the top ones. Readers can be trusted to do further
research, if necessary, to make their own decisions regarding the judgement
of that newsgroup, and of the kookiness or lack thereof of anyone mentioned.
There's plenty of original source material to mine.

jpgordon