[WikiEN-l] Abuse of your services

Astrological Consulting arcturianone at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 20:37:44 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Delirium <delirium at hackish.org>
Sent: May 5, 2005 1:27 PM
To: English Wikipedia <wikien-l at Wikipedia.org>
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Abuse of your services

slimvirgin at gmail.com wrote:

>On 5/5/05, Delirium <delirium at hackish.org> wrote:
>

>>slimvirgin at gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>But the article, [[Alt.usenet.kooks]], *is* about UseNet, so of course
>>it is relevant to use UseNet in that case as a primary source for
>>information about itself.  The article simple states the verifiable fact
>>that this usegroup has given out "Kook of the Year" awards to several
>>people.
>>

>And that's fine, Mark. But we can't name the people.

Why not?  We name a lot of people on Wikipedia.  Basically, anyone who
has achieved any sort of notability, whether good or bad.

-Mark

Then name my Book, website, accomplishments in academia, the astrological field, my artwork:
http://www.e-wollmann.com/gallery_9.htm
And everything else I have accomplished in my 50 years on the planet????

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(C) 2005 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/