[WikiEN-l] Abuse of your services

Astrological Consulting arcturianone at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 20:14:00 UTC 2005

And Tony Sidaway is the person who posed as a female (sherilyn at demon.net) who started this whole thing by sending complaints to my providers trying to nuke my accounts--HE taught me how to do it because my provider (Earthlink.net) sent me a copy of the complaint. I then retailiated in kind (killing at least 100 accounts in the process) and we have been at this for 9 years because of him and his bright idea to try to make someone more intelligent and capable than he, look like a "kook." I still (as you can see) have that original Earthlink account, because my provider saw what was happening to me and stood by me.
I have been really disappointed in not only his behavior, but the ruination of such a potentially valuable tool such as usenet for sharing ideas across the world. It has driven everyone into moderated groups where one is at the mercy of less than objective or fair moderation.