[WikiEN-l] Abuse of your services

Astrological Consulting arcturianone at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 20:06:52 UTC 2005

Thank you, there are plenty of websites and other forms of abuse against me, they can get the information there and decide for themselves.
It really boils down to the fact that when I started posting in 1996, I didn't realize that some of these harassers make a life career out of doing this to people. I sent complaints and yanked a few accounts, they have not left me alone ever since, it really has little to do with my perspectives.