[WikiEN-l] new software bug or bad state?

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Thu Jun 30 12:23:16 UTC 2005

I just had a flakey login where it looked like it succeeded, but my watchlist was unavailable, but I was able to look at my user contributions.  But any further  viewing of pages, look like I am NOT logged in.  I edited and saved on Talk:Fox news.  The change showed up on the page, but the change did not show up on the history of the page.  I am the last contributer in the history, but that version is not the version that shows when viewed.
This is either another bug, or the system has gotten itself into an unstable flakey state.
              --Silverback