[WikiEN-l] New user, blocked indefinitely?

Pat Carr carrp_x at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 17:54:45 UTC 2005

According to the email headers, Kurita77's IP is
66.69.141.11. Sound familiar? That IP is listed on the
ArbCom case page as one of Enviroknot's IPs. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/KaintheScion_et_al./Proposed_decision#Sockpuppets_2

Carbonite

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Introduction_2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Remove_personal_attacks