[WikiEN-l] New user, blocked indefinitely?

Kurita Ryohan kurita77lineman at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:19:39 UTC 2005

Can someone please tell me what I have done wrong?

So far I have edited only a few articles. I cleaned up a vandal at SNES and
added a small section to NES. I added an article and image for the Eyeshield
21 anime and added a link to the manga's page. I read the primer sent to me
by Spangineer and the Wikipedia policy pages. I became involved in the
discussion at Jihad because it seems to show up a lot, and I tried to calm
it down by removing some personal attacks.

I removed personal attacks from the discussion by striking them through
because policy on Remove Personal Attacks says that we're supposed to
refactor without removing the context. I thought that would be the best way
to do it.

I got a bunch of nasty messages back claiming that my removal of personal
messages was "vandalism" when it's clearly policy to remove them. Now an
admin named Carbonite has blocked me indefinitely claiming I am a sockpuppet
of someone named Enviroknot. Carbonite isn't responding to my emails. Can
someone please explain this?

Thanks,
Kurita77