[WikiEN-l] Confirmation in bug in ugrade.

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 21:38:49 UTC 2005

> Roll back to the previous version! That's some pretty powerful
> medicine there - it took twenty-odd hours to roll forward...
>
> There's a lot of bugs currently listed at
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:MW_1.5_bugs (which I've just
> discovered); there seems to be a good bit of patching going on. I
> suspect it'll be fixed relatively soon, and a buggy live wiki is
> better than a frozen one.

That would be good news.  Given the expense of a rollback,
we can probably live with this if there a prospects of a fix
within a week.

However, is there a way to make the message on the edit
page FLASH, even though it was highlighted, it took me
many edits to finally notice it.  You get out of the habit
of looking at the boilerplate.  I bet others are not noticing
it either.
                     -- thanx, silverback