[WikiEN-l] Re: Press inquiry

Joyce Lee joyce at cmlink.com
Tue Jun 28 03:42:55 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am emailing from Hong Kong and I am the Photo Editor of Hong Kong
Tatler magazine. Our magazines cover the business, cultural, social
and sporting life and our readers are generally affluent, well-
educated individuals who are active in social circles in Hong Kong.
Please have a look at our website for more information About us
(www.cmlink.com)

We are working on the local article in August and we are planning to
use the image of "Moorehead as Endora on bewitched" to illustrate
the sidebar of the story. We like to give the credit of this image.
If you can provide the hi-rez image to us we would be appreciated.

Please let us know.

Many thanks
Joyce Lee

Communication Management Ltd.