[WikiEN-l] Re: Copyright and Britannica Article List

Henry Kissinger hkissinger at diplomats.com
Sun Jun 26 08:16:03 UTC 2005

BTW, Henry does have one request for his mentally disabled grandnephew
"Booty Shrub", if you could kindly let me know how to comunicate any
absolute necessary words of wisdom to Booty, he would appreciate it. But
Henry really can't hang on much longer. Young Booty doesn't understand
qmail as well as some. It is safe only one way now. Thank You.