[WikiEN-l] RFC

Henry Kissinger hkissinger at diplomats.com
Sun Jun 26 02:20:20 UTC 2005

I apologize for my ignorance. I really don't want to contribute to
articels or writng. I may have inadvertantly pissed off the wrong people,
and for this I apologize. I may be barking up the wrong tree. However, if
I'm not, just let me know who not to offend. I wouldn't mind adding my
single lone addition to other ventures if I possibly could.