[WikiEN-l] Transparent proxy blocked - again

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:41:08 UTC 2005

I couldn't find the IP block. Anyway, autoblocks are done
automatically even though they are contributed to the user who blocked
the the user that was originally attached (in this case Abortion.

I think he was quite right to block someone with the username
Abortion. such a name is only going to cause problems.

As for forced proxies, I'll leave those to someone else to discuss.

--Mgm