[WikiEN-l] ArbCom about to declare that the MoS is policy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Jun 23 19:31:56 UTC 2005

1) Wikipedia has established a Wikipedia:Manual of Style for the
"purpose of making things easy to read by following a consistent
format," see [1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style_%28dates_and_numbers%29#Eras). The
prescriptions of Wikipedia's manual of style are not binding, but it
is suggested that with respect to eras that "Both the BCE/CE era
names and the BC/AD era names are acceptable, but be consistent
within an article."

Fred