[WikiEN-l] Silly mailing lists

Sam Korn smoddy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 12:35:27 UTC 2005

If you are prepared to accept the rules of Wikipedia, then I have no doubt
that you will be allowed back to edit. As it is, you were creating a
worrying copyright problem, something that would be bet avoided.

After all, what problem does it give you to put your comments under the
GFDL? They still must be attributed to you.

Sam