[WikiEN-l] Newpages and rc patrollers needed

Skyring skyring at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 00:27:23 UTC 2005

On 6/22/05, David Gerard <fun at thingy.apana.org.au> wrote:

> Position vacant: WIKI ANGEL OF DEATH. Low pay, fantastic opportunities,
> lots of cookies *.  Requires: immaculate judgement, sharp scythe, efficient
> attitude. Automatically pissing off querulous idiots advantageous. Apply at
> Special:Recentchanges or Special:Newpages.

I took a look at NewPages yesterday. But every time I'm bored I spice
up my life with RecentChanges, and there's always something I can
stick my nose into.

Half the time it's a vandal of some sort and it's fun to sit on their
IP address and check out what else they've been doing.

OK. I have a weird idea of fun.

--
Peter in Canberra