[WikiEN-l] I will be leaving the project

Jim Trodel trodel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:56:07 UTC 2005

Reverting copyrighted material should not count as 3RR violation. Now
I agree that RickK should have refrained from blocking other users in
the dispute and waited for a different admin. I for one am sad to see
contrarian editors/admins go. There seem to be several editors at the
[[GAP Project]] that have done things that were inappropriate -
improperly undeleting a page, etc. If you ask me what is good for the
goose is good for the gander. If RickK's deserves some type of 24 hour
block in the name of treating admin's equally, those that misused the
admin tools should also be blocked a minimum of 24 hours.

Jim