[WikiEN-l] I will be leaving the project

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 06:02:38 UTC 2005

On 6/20/05, Rick <giantsrick13 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Silsor has blocked me from editing.  I will not accede
> to this.  I am leaving the project and will not be
> back.
> Enjoy your lives.

Oh come on, you engaged in an ugly and unsubstantiated edit war,
protected the page, blocked a random user that disagreed with you,
probably broken 3RR...

And now you complain that you received treatment not 1/8th as harsh as
you would have given any other editor without hesitation? ... Get over
it!

You'll be back, so next time spare us the hysterics.