[WikiEN-l] Re: I'm unblocked, but SlimVirgin STILL WON'T LET ME EDIT!

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 22:27:47 UTC 2005

On 6/16/05, Sam Korn <smoddy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh for heck's sake. I have unprotected it, but if the revert war restarts, I
> shall protect again.

With respect, Sam, I feel that for you to unlock the page was to give
into the trolling of this mailing list. I placed a note on the talk
page of the article only an hour ago asking whether people wanted the
page unlocked. So far, there was one for and one against, not counting
Eyeon, and it would have been nice to wait to see what the others
wanted. However, I won't interfere. Eyeon would be delighted if she
could cause us all to fall out.

Sarah