[WikiEN-l] Admins: Meet niglet. Niglet: Meet the admins.

Jane Halliwell hundredpurses at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 20:39:35 UTC 2005

To the admins:

A few days ago, I posted a message for Niglet to contact me when he got
online and found himself banned as a sockpuppet. I should have read all my
email. He contacted me last night. I am forwarding his email below. It
doesn't say much, but I'm sure he'll have more to say.

Let me save JayJG the effort of compiling his next snide retort, by
conceding that I could have created Niglet's email address myself. This post
isn't for you, JayJG. It's for the admins willing to look at the evidence.

To Niglet:

Here is a link to the archives of the discussion, showing why you've been
banned. Scroll down, the discussion starts with the posting titled 'improper
sysop behavior'.

http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2005-June/thread.html#24644

Once you've read enough to see what's happening, here is the mailing list
address. Expect a frosty response. Most have already decided that you are
me.

wikien-l at Wikipedia.org

Have fun guys.
Eyeon/Jane