[WikiEN-l] On agreeing to disagree

Jane Halliwell hundredpurses at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:31:21 UTC 2005

No IP check is being performed. SlimVirgin doesn't care about evidence. She
has said she will ignore the results of an IP check, and she said she will
continue to ban me from editing this article for 'being disruptive'.

I am being denied due process. Should I just 'agree' to stay banned?

Meanwhile, public support for my edit has swelled to 18 to 10 to 2 to 1 on
the talk:feces page (four categories of votes.)

It is not 'disruptive' to revert a minority's censorship three times a day.
It is not 'sockpuppetry' when others also take a stand.