[WikiEN-l] New evidence of abuse by SlimVirgin

Jane Halliwell hundredpurses at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 23:10:35 UTC 2005

This is SlimVirgin's block of me from yesterday:

>23:45, 13 Jun 2005, SlimVirgin blocked Eyeon (expires 23:45, 14 Jun 2005)
>(contribs) (3RR violation at Feces using sockpuppets)

Now today, 96 minutes before the block is to expire, she has blocked my IP
address:

>22:09, 14 Jun 2005, SlimVirgin blocked #24943 (expires 22:09, 15 Jun 2005)
>(Autoblocked because your IP address has been recently used by "Eyeon". The
>reason given for Eyeon's block is: "'''3RR violation at Feces using
>sockpuppets'''".)

If you look at her user contributions, this is her ONLY contribution since:

>10:58, 14 Jun 2005

The timing is unmistakeable. She actually made a special effort to get
online shortly before my suspension would be lifted - for the sole purpose
of extending my suspension.

She knew yesterday that #24943 was me, having suspended me (in error) in the
past. (#24943 is not a sock puppet; it is my IP address, which I edited
under before I got an account, and I still use occasionally when I just
forget to log in.)

Here, she is abusing her adminship to extend my suspension another day,
which she still refuses to admit was a mistake to begin with. In the
meantime, my name continues to be smeared on the discussion boards, and I am
unable to respond.

My suspension should be lifted and SlimVirgin should recuse herself. Is
there no admin around who can see what's going on? SlimVirgin is abusing her
position to control content.

Jane