[WikiEN-l] Anyone there?

Jane Halliwell hundredpurses at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 19:18:32 UTC 2005

I have received no response to my inquiry, so I am repeating it here.

I have been wrongly accused of using sockpuppets to circumvent the 3rr. I
have been suspended, as have two others who share my views. Furthermore, the
sysop has blocked edits to the page in violation of the adminship rules -
for CONTENT REASONS, and she admits it at the bottom of talk:feces.

I demand due process. I want an investigation. Do an IP check. Give me a
call, 918-313-7160. Call the others who are blocked. This is an abuse of
adminship.

Me: Eyeon. Purported sockpuppets: Niglet and Fecologist. Admin: SlimVirgin.