[WikiEN-l] ArbCom and content in real life

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 03:00:54 UTC 2005

Here's an interesting RFAr I came across:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Climate_change_dispute

ArbCom are still working on a decision, but the proposed decision so
far is quite interesting, as it relates strongly to the ongoing RfC
over the Arbitration process. Although the decision is not yet final,
I think the principles so far proposed are very good ones (and well
supported by precedent). The findings of fact section is very
interesting also.

Without wanting to interfere with the judicial process, I thought I'd
pose the question - how does the community percieve this response to a
content related dispute by the ArbCom? Personally I believe that the
proposed decisions are very good, but I would be interested to see
what other people think.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com