[WikiEN-l] My views on policies and debates over content

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 05:13:35 UTC 2005

The idea that a NPOV policy based on "significance" (however fuzzy)
would necessarily translate into one based on "majority rule" (as if
only one POV could be represented in any given article, anyway) would
lead to a destruction of all articles on religion and the creation of
a wholly "liberal POV Wikipedia" is a pretty sad strawman...

FF