[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee Seeking Comment

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Mon Jun 6 17:30:48 UTC 2005

Fred Bauder stated for the record:

> There is also the question of whether it is  reasonably convenient
> to access it. For example, a NYT's article  might cost 2 bucks but
> something that requires accessing Nexus or  consulting an obscure
> journal is much more expensive.

So material from an "obscure" journal is less acceptable?  I guess my
digging into old Soviet naval records for information about their
nuclear submarines is a waste of time.

The harder the original editor worked, the more likely his work will be
deleted.  That's ... I'm groping for the word ... smart? ... no ... oh,
I have it: perverse.

--
  Sean Barrett     | If you insist upon discussing my fiasco, I
  sean at epoptic.com | shall forthwith go home. --Nadreck of Palain