[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Commitee Seeking Comment

Rebecca misfitgirl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 10:35:31 UTC 2005

On 6/5/05, MacGyverMagic/Mgm <macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's why I want to breath new life into the Mediation Committee. I
> think Mediation shouldn't be another step towards banning either party
> but a genuine effort at resolving the problem.
>
> --Mgm

The point is that it didn't work before, and there's been no idea of
how to fix the issue that ruined things before - that none of us are
trained mediators, and most of us simply did not have the skills to
bring antagonistic, warring parties together. We'd all like a
mediation committee that worked, but wishing doesn't necessarily make
it so.

-- ambi