[WikiEN-l] Redress against personal attack?

Kat Walsh mindspillage at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:42:45 UTC 2005

On 6/3/05, Dan Grey <dangrey101 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> So can I take it as being OK to call someone a jerk?

No. But you can follow the advice given to you, quite sanely, on that
very same page, and calmly take it up with Ambi herself if you're
still smarting over it.

You shouldn't have insulted her (and the rest of the committee). She
shouldn't have called you a jerk. You are equally to blame. I don't
know what sort of action you want anyone to take here; I don't believe
any official outside action is called for. All involved parties should
cool off, apologize for the intemperate words, and deal with the
issues that underlie your barbs rather than the namecalling.

-Kat
[[User:Mindspillage]]

--
"There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily
escaped the chronicler's mind."  --Douglas Adams